Wednesday, January 6, 2010

ESSAY AND PILLAR



Project Description:

- Our assignment was to create an item that would benefit a civilization when we sent the object back in time. We were to construct either a water filtration system, a boat, or a trebuchet. We also were to paint a pillar on our civilization's strengths in a certain section and write an essay on our civilizations pillar.



Process:

- Drafting and revision wad a big part of the essay writing peocess, however my final peoduct looked more like a first draft.



Reflection:

- I leaned alot about my civilization's art and architecture. I know much mkore about the maoi statues on Easter Island.

- I had many changes turning in work on time and getting the work done before the dead line. I also had group troubles that may have caused a slight road bump.

- I would definantly make sure to turn my work in on time and be more careful about meting deadlines.

- This will increase my grades and allow me to succeed more.



Artifact:

No comments:

Post a Comment