Wednesday, September 2, 2009

30 things you (problably) didn't know about me.

I love candy

I have sleep insomnia

This is my favorite number
three

I know all the lyrics to every Hawthorne Heights song EVER!!

I can put my foot in my mouth (literally)

I was born in Wisconsin

I have a very weak bladder

My favorite state is New York

I go to the beach a lot

I love dinosaurs!!!
Tristen

This is my first blog ever.

I love to go camping

My favorite scent of deodorant is cucumber melon

All of my close friends are a lot older than me.

I love to give people nick names.

I have 4 pets

I normally dislike school

I rock out on the harp

I've never broken a bone

I like roses

I'm Buddhist

I don't have a favorite color

I love to paint

Breakfast is my favorite meal

I'm a vegetarian

I have the worst memory ever (where am I again?)

I spend most my time reading
Kitty-kat

I hate MySpace

I want to learn sign language

When I grow up I want to be a mortician


4 comments:

  1. Your "30 things you didnt know about me" was interesting. I liked how you added a picture to all the 30 things. I also love candy and why don't you like myspace?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thing about not usually liking school was interesting. I liked the Calvin and Hobbes comic. Do you like that comic, or did you randomly get it from google images?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really want to be a mortician? Wow. There's always a business for it, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete