Sunday, September 6, 2009

My favorite Fictional Hero


Immortality is a gift and a curse, Being forced to live until the end of time, and having all the freedom in the world. Living in a magical place among Indians (Currently called Native Americans), mermaids, fairies, and pirates. Having adventure among side the beloved lost boys. With a pinch of fairy dust, and your happiest memory you have you can soar through the clear blue sky. My hero if from the original English play, and adopted by Walt Disney; Peter Pan.

Peter Pan is with no doubt my favorite fictional hero. His scene of fun and adventure causes him to be an unforgettably part of childhood. I couldn't imagine growing up without him. He is my favorite hero for just that. He turns childhood and innocence if to a forever lasting dream. To me Peter Pan represents every child who is reluctant to grow up. Peter if forever fighting the man who symbolizes getting old, the infamous Captain Hook. His carefree ways are inspiration to me he lives every day like it's his last among side The Lost Boys; Tootles (Skunk costume), Nibs (Bunny costume), Slightly (Fox costume), Cubby (Bear costume), and the twins; Marmaduke and Binky (Raccoon costumes).

The reason Peter Pan is so special to me is because he has a beautiful mind which is filled with risks, laughter, and fun. His love of life and the thrill of enterprise brightens up my mind. There is a saying that goes perfectly with his life; "Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die tomorrow."

2 comments:

  1. I love peterpan too. This is an awesome post it really let me know why you love peterpan so much. Great Job!

    Taylor W.

    ReplyDelete